BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Water, water, water, water EVERYWHERE

All I have seen for the past three days is WATER! It's been a water life for me. As stated previously my goal for this week has been water intake! That has been my SOLE focus and I am so happy to say that I am doing great things in that area. On Monday I took in 13 cups of water, on Tuesday I took in 8 cups(I returned to work and forgot my water bottle at home) and today I took in 12 cups. Chile I looked at my water log on my iphone and was like

Water has been my motto! I've been doing it and doing it well. Go on girl! Woop! My goal for tomorrow and the rest of the week is 16 cups. That's equivalent to one gallon which is eventually where I would like to be on a daily basis. I bloat really bad and it has been said that drinking plenty of water on a daily basis can aid in decreasing your bloat. I am truly looking forward to that! We shall see. Til the next blog


1 Luv
KL

0 comments: