BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 8, 2013

No cheat days + new goals



So it's been 4 days sugar free from me and I am overjoyed. Today I really wanted banana pudding. Someone said "Go ahead ... indulge! You've been good". See here's my thing .... would you tell a crackhead to indulge in a "little" crack because they've been clean for so long? Probably not. Well you shouldnt tell me to indulge in sugar because sugar is my crack. I'd rather go clean turkey and not have it, then have a piece and fall back to eating cookies, cakes and pies on a daily basis. So no banana pudding for me.


This week starts week 5 for me. Last week was a review week and I did a great job on 10,000 steps and no sugar. I did not do a great job at water intake. My taste buds are tired of it and I'm lucky to get a good 8 cups in. It's definitely something to keep working on.

Last week I had more than my fair share of fast food. Scatterbrains leading leaving my breakfast home caused me to find myself in line at the local Mcdonalds and Chick Fila getting an oh so delicious, but not oh so healthy breakfast. Late night open house at my school found me at the KFC <---- a="" about="" and="" but="" can="" crap="" do="" dont="" eat="" even="" fast="" food:="" food="" found="" goal....="" going="" here="" i="" is="" it="" just="" know="" led="" lot="" me="" my="" nbsp="" no="" of="" on="" out="" p="" part="" planning="" reminiscing="" s="" take="" that="" the="" this.="" this="" to="" week="" what="">
** Junk Food Affects Your Energy Levels
** Junk Food Contributes to Poor Performance and Obesity
** Junk Food Can Damage Your Liver and Your Heart
** Junk Food Can Lead to Diabetes

Basically -->

Chile aint nobody got time for any of that! Til the next blog

1 Luv
KL

0 comments: